- Install app from the relevant Store.
- Open app
- Make sure your phone's Bluetooth is turned on.
- Turn your scanner on by pressing the transparent tip against a surface for 3 seconds.
- Select ‘Start’ - It will start searching for your Scanmarker Air.
- Tap on the name of your scanner when it appears under ‘Select Scanner’.
You should then receive a message that your scanner has successfully connected.
Note: First-time activation requires internet connection.
After the first time connection, you will just need to open the app and turn on your scanner in order to connect.
Article is closed for comments.